Notice: KODI is now available. You can download the plugin here. Click here for a more detailed install guide for the New Kodi!
Our Repository URL is http://repo.sportsdonkey.club/kodi
KODI is an award-winning free media player and entertainment hub for digital media. KODI is available for Linux, OSX, and Windows. More than 50 software developers have contributed to KODI, and 100-plus translators have worked to expand its reach, making it available in more than 30 languages.
While KODI functions very well as a standard media player application for your computer, it has been designed to be the perfect companion for your HTPC. Supporting an almost endless range of remote controls, and combined with its beautiful interface and powerful skinning engine, KODI feels very natural to use from the couch and is the ideal solution for your home theater.
- sportsdonkey.club is proud to be a part of KODI community. All our TV content is available through specially developed KODI plugin. Install it, authorize with your sportsdonkey.club account details and you are good to go with all free and subscribed channels and TV guide on any KODI-compatible platform.
Guide: How to install sportsdonkey.club via Kodi
1) Launch Kodi and browse to System > File Manager as showed below:
2) Double-click "Add Source", this will bring up a pop-up box that looks similar to the one below, you need to fill out the info with the following:
Name: sportsdonkey.club Repo
3) You now need to browse to, System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File; Then click on "sportsdonkey.club Repo". This will look similar to this:
4) Now browse to the same location, however click on "Install from repository". This will look similar to this:
5) Next, click on "CDNGroup Addon Repository" then Video-Addons.
6) Now you will see "sportsdonkey.club", click on that and press "Install". Kodi Version (2.1.3 is now OutDated - It is now 3.0.0)
That's it! You've installed sportsdonkey.club on Kodi! - But I get an error when I try to load the plugin?
1) Browse back to Video > Video Add-ons on the home screen of Kodi.
2) Right-click "sportsdonkey.club", and press "Add-on Settings". Enter your login details and press "Ok".
It's as easy as that! Happy Streaming!
What we have to offer...